Tickets now on sale! Click the tickets image to purchase.
General admission $30; $10 for children under 10 years of age
The afternoon will begin with an outdoor high tea service in the Second Presbyterian Church courtyard. Enjoy traditional Yorkshire treats. The tea service is open to participants ages 10 and older. (For younger children, free childcare will be available.)
The gathering will then move indoors for a hand bell concert presented by the Praeclara Ringers. The repertoire includes the Downton Abbey theme music along with a selection of music popular during the post-Edwardian period. Singers from the Praeclara vocal company will also present a selection of English art songs.
- “Suite from Downton Abbey” — John Lunn
- “La Calinda” — Frederick Delius
- “The Entertainer” — Scott Joplin
- “Reverie” — Claude Debussy
- “Pastoral Symphony” — George Frideric Handel
- “Hungarian Dance No. 5” — Johannes Brahms
Photo credit: By http://www.flickr.com/photos/bassijpkes/ [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons